miércoles, 23 de abril de 2008

The Barracudas - This ain't my time (Re-Up)

Un año de blog sin pena ni gloria.

CD 1:
1 - I Cant Pretend
2 - (I Wish It Could Be) 1965 Again
3 - Summer Fun
4 - His Last Summer
5 - I Want My Woody Back
6 - Subway Surfin
7 - Rendezvous
8 - Neighbourhood Girls
9 - Love Is Fun
10 - Surfers Are Back
11 - My Little Red Book
12 - Were Living In Violent Times
13 - Somewhere Outside
14 - I Saw My Death In A Dream Last Night
15 - This Aint My Time
16 - Ballad Of A Liar
17 - Inside Mind
18 - Hour Of Degredation
19 - Next Time Around
20 - Takes What He Wants
21 - On A Sunday
22 - Surfer Joe

CD 2:
23 - Grammar Of Misery
24 - Middle Class Blues
25 - When Im Gone
26 - Be My Friend Again
27 - Dead Skin
28 - Eleventh Hour
29 - Dealing With Today
30 - Leaving Home Again
31 - See Her Eyes Again
32 - Black Snake
33 - Losin Streak
34 - Stolen Heart
35 - Two Sides Of A Coin
36 - Adult Child
37 - I Thought You Sounded That Way Yesterday
38 - Shes Alive
39 - Cant Get Away From You
40 - Im The One
41 - Wait For Everything
42 - Its Easy
43 - The Best Years

Click exactamente acá para parte 1.

Click exactamente acá para parte 2.

4 comentarios:

Tony dijo...

gracias thanks

geololo dijo...

Great post! I have the vinyl original release, I have the CD release without bonus Cd, I will be very pleased to hear that bonus CD from this wonderful garage band!!
thank you for this! Fantastic music blog here!

goldenneedle dijo...

This is fantastic. Thank you for your blog & great tunes.

Luxiblues dijo...

Gracias!!!!

 

Free Blog Counter